Offering sustainability and practicality, these Fiesta Green compostable bagasse three-compartment hinged food containers are ideal for any eco-conscious caterer. As the containers are made from waste sugarcane, they’re kinder to the Earth than polystyrene alternatives and commercially compostable within 12 weeks once used. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill and significantly reduce the environmental impact of your operation.
Not just eco-friendly, the bagasse material is highly breathable, preventing your dishes from becoming soggy when served to customers. The three-compartment design also allows you to separate foods, serve additional dressings and create more interesting dish combinations.
- Dimensions 237(W) x 231(D)mm | 9 1/4 x 9″
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 38.5g
- Colour White
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from waste sugarcane
- Compostable within 12 weeks in a commercial composting site
- Passes the BS EN 13432 standard for compostability
- Eco alternatives to traditional plastic containers
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- The three-compartment design gives you more choice when serving
- The breathable material stops food from becoming soggy
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Perfect for green-minded festivals, food markets and mobile caterers