Add an eco-friendly touch to your drinks service with this pack of 250 x red-striped Fiesta Green compostable paper straws. Made from sustainably sourced paper, these straws are kinder to the planet’s natural resources and can be composted within 12 weeks in industrial composting sites. As such, these straws will improve your business’s green footprint and help you meet demand for environmentally friendly alternatives to plastic straws.
Individual wrapping ensures maximum hygiene by preventing cross contamination – giving customers confidence that their straws have not been touched.
Are Paper Straws Recyclable?
Paper straws can be recycled in many recycling facilities. However, some recyclers won’t accept contaminated paper products, so you should always check with your waste management provider first.
But don’t worry if you can’t recycle these Fiesta Green paper straws. As they’re certified compostable, they can be disposed of with food waste and broken down into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow more plants.
- Individually wrapped to prevent the spread of bacteria via the hands
- The straws will compost within 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- Certified compostable according to the BS EN 13432 standard
- Made from renewable, sustainably sourced paper
- Made with compostable, food-grade ink and glue
- Greener alternatives to standard plastic straws
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic alternatives
- The premium 3-ply paper design means the straws resist softening for longer
- Stylish red-striped design
- Substantial 210mm length perfect for reaching into deep drinks
- 6mm bore