Offer customers eco alternatives to traditional plastic straws with this pack of 250 x black, individually wrapped Fiesta Green compostable paper straws. As they’re made from paper and feature food-grade inks and glues, these straws can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you and your customers to tackle plastic pollution and divert waste away from landfill, instead turning it into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
And thanks to this sustainably sourced paper material, the straws are incredibly kind to Earth’s natural resources too. So even if you can’t compost them, switching to these black paper straws will still help you to do that little bit more for the environment.
Not just kind to the planet, the 3-ply paper design means they’ll also resist softening for longer – so your customers have plenty of time to enjoy their cold drinks. Individual wrapping ensures maximum hygiene by preventing cross contamination – giving customers confidence that their straws have not been touched.
Are Paper Straws Recyclable?
Yes, paper straws are accepted for recycling in many facilities. However, some centres won’t accept contaminated paper, so it’s important you always check with your waste management provider first. If you’re unable to recycle these Fiesta Green paper straws, they’re also certified compostable, so can be disposed of with food waste.
- Individually wrapped to prevent the spread of bacteria via the hands
- Special inks and glues allow the straws to be commercially composted for more sustainable disposal
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the straws will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- Using sustainably sourced paper makes the straws kind to Earth’s natural resources
- These eco features give you great green alternatives to traditional plastic straws
- The 3-ply paper design means the straws resist softening for longer
- A sleek black colourway gives the straws a subtle yet stylish look
- The 210mm length is perfect for reaching into tall drinks
- 6(dia)mm bore