The Foster Xtra Single Door Refrigerator XR600H is specifically designed to help reliabily keep your valuable ingredients perfectly chilled and easily accessed – all within a tight budget.
With a 600 litre capacity, there’s plenty of space, whilst the stainless steel and aluminium construction ensure solid commercial durability. Fan assisted cooling provides an even airflow, helping to keep temperatures low even when the door is being regularly opened. Adjustable gastronorm shelving, the easy read digital controller and removable door seals all provide the kind of functionality you need from your professional refrigeration.
What makes Foster refrigeration different from other brands?
Foster were the very first company to design, manufacture and distribute professional storage refrigeration in the UK. With over 50 years of innovation and experience, every Foster product comes with the reputation for heritage, success and sustainability.
Is this fridge GN compatible?
Yes, you can easily slide full or double-size gastronorm pans straight into the XR600H.
Can you reverse the door on the XR600H?
Yes, the door is fully reversable, although this process should be completed by a competant technician.
- Capacity 2/1 GN
- Dimensions 1985(H) x 675(W) x 850(D)mm
- Power Type 10A
- Refrigerant R290
- Supplier Model Number XR600H-33/184
- Temperature Range 1Â°C to 4Â°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 132kg
- Energy Rating E
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost Â£694.67 – Based on Â£0.13 per unit.
- Capacity: Net volume: 451 Ltr. Gross volume: 600 Ltr
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- Adjustable G/N shelving
- Easy read digital controller
- Removable door gasket
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Fully automatic operation
- Castors fitted for easy positioning
- Reversible door