Combining practicality with sustainability, this pack of 925 x 8oz Huhtamaki Pause double-wall coffee cups is the perfect choice for any modern-day caterer. The double-wall and diamond-embossed design gives these cups superb insulation properties. This will help to keep your customers’ hands comfortable and drinks hotter for longer.
The cups are made from renewable, PEFC-certified paper and use up to 25% less material thanks to their innovative design. As such, they’re incredibly sustainable and kinder to Earth’s natural resources, helping to minimise both you and your customers’ impact on the environment.
The cups are also widely accepted for recycling after use. This will help to divert waste away from landfill and into more environmentally responsible disposal streams.
- Material Paper
- The insulated double-wall design keeps hands cool and drinks hot
- The diamond embossing ensures a comfortable and secure grip
- Uses up to 25% less material than most other smooth-walled double and triple-wall cups
- Made from renewable, sustainably sourced PEFC-certified paper
- Accepted for recycling in over 4500 paper cup recycling points
- A QR code is printed on the cups allowing customers to easily find the nearest cup recycling hub
- Made in the UK
- The unique diamond embossment and stylish colourways are sure to impress customers
- Each pack contains four different contemporary colourways
- Lids available separately (CL868 – sold seperately)