Bring sustainability to your meals-to-go service with these Fiesta Green compostable bagasse two-compartment hinged food containers. Made entirely from renewable, waste sugarcane, the containers have a minimal impact on Earth’s natural resources and are commercially compostable after use. This will help you to improve your green footprint, cut the amount of waste you send to landfill and meet customer demand for eco alternatives to polystyrene disposables.
Bagasse is also a highly breathable material, meaning the containers will prevent your dishes from becoming soggy and keep them crispy for longer. Completed with a two-compartment design, these containers allow you to separate foods, serve extra dressings and create new dish combinations that excite customers.
- Dimensions 165(W) x 253(D)mm | 6 1/2 x 10″
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 32.5g
- Colour White
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from waste sugarcane
- Compostable within 12 weeks in a commercial composting site
- Passes the BS EN 13432 standard for compostability
- Eco alternatives to traditional plastic containers
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- The two-compartment design gives you more choice when serving
- The breathable material stops food from becoming soggy
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- Perfect for green-minded festivals, food markets and mobile caterers