Please allow 2 – 3 Working Days for delivery
Help protect your staff, customers, and guests by eliminating viruses like norovirus, salmonella, and e.coli with the wall mounted Hygenikx air steriliser.
This air steriliser provides 24/7 hygiene protection by eliminating bacteria, moulds, and viruses by combining 3 technologies to sterilise air and surfaces.
Amplify the effectiveness of your normal cleaning schedule and achieve significantly higher hygiene standards on hard to reach surfaces in your commercial food prep areas, waiting rooms or home kitchen. The compact wall mounted steriliser comes fitted with a plug so you can quickly and flexibly install it to provide immediate protection.
How does it reduce infections and costs?
The HyGenikx Air Steriliser for Food Areas combines 3 technology types: Germicidal Irradiation, Germicidal Oxidation, and Dual waveband Plasma Quattro to kill e.coli, norovirus, salmonella and other primary sources of infections.
You could also reduce food waste and save money because this air steriliser extends food shelf life by an average of 58%, and up to 150% on certain produce.
Where is an air steriliser suitable for use?
So whether you are running a takeaway restaurant, catering for vulnerable clients in a care home, or keeping an NHS kitchen running, then this air steriliser is for you. This model is specifically designed for use in your bin areas of your restaurant or kitchen, and is NOT for use in areas continuously occupied by people. Other models are available for use in Food areas like cold rooms and food prep, plus models for your General sections like the collection area of a takeaway restaurant, or hospital waiting areas and washrooms.
Easily install and maintain it yourself
You can easily install the unit yourself because it plugs into a standard plug socket.
Maintenance is simple and convenient because a flashing LED light will automatically notify you 7 days before the internal lamp and battery needs replacing.
After 12 months an alarm will regularl
- Dimensions 400(H) x 135(W) x 110(D) mm
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Colour Titanium
- Kills Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), Aspergillus fumigatus, and other primary sources of infections
- Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- Safe to use and for the environment
- Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
- Proven to deplete harmful listeria monocytogenes and listeria innocua from surfaces to undetectable levels
- Improves infection control for staff and customers
- Proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce
- Low energy consumption, only 85 watt
- Easy-to-change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spurs