Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
For a more hygienic working environment, choose this wall-mounted Hygenikx air steriliser. This air steriliser eliminates bacteria, moulds, and viruses by combining 3 technologies to sterilise air and surfaces. Amplify the effectiveness of your normal cleaning schedule and achieve significantly higher hygiene standards on hard to reach surfaces in your commercial food prep areas, waiting rooms or home kitchen. The compact wall mounted steriliser comes fitted with a plug so you can quickly and flexibly install it.
Where is an air steriliser suitable for use?
Whether you are running a takeaway restaurant, catering for vulnerable clients in a care home, or keeping an NHS kitchen running, this air steriliser is for you. This model is specifically designed for use in your bin areas of your restaurant or kitchen, and is NOT for use in areas continuously occupied by people. Other models are available for use in Food areas like cold rooms and food prep, plus models for your General sections like the collection area of a takeaway restaurant, or hospital waiting areas and washrooms.
You can easily install the unit yourself because it plugs into a standard plug socket. Maintenance is simple and convenient because a flashing LED light will automatically notify you 7 days before the internal lamp and battery needs replacing. After 12 months an alarm will regularly remind you that that lamp and battery need replacing. After 12 months and 15 days the alarm will sound every 15 minutes until the lamp has been replaced.
- Dimensions 400(H) x 135(W) x 110(D) mm
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Colour White
- Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- Safe to use and for the environment
- Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
- Proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce
- Low energy consumption, only 85 watt
- Easy-to-change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spurs
- Food area models are supplied with food safe shatter-proof lamps