Please allow 2 – 3 Working Days for delivery
The HyGenikx air sanitiser will help protect your staff and visitors by eliminating viruses like norovirus, salmonella, and e.coli in occupied areas with low ventilation and air movement such as offices and reception areas.
The unit combines 3 technologies to sterlise air and surfaces around the clock to amplify the effectiveness of your normal cleaning schedule and achieve high hygiene standards on hard to reach surfaces. The compact wall mounted steriliser comes fitted with a plug so can be positioned quickly and easily to provide immediate protection.
How does it reduce infections and costs?
The HyGenikx Air Steriliser combines 3 technology types: Germicidal Irradiation, Germicidal Oxidation, and Dual waveband Plasma Quattro to kill e.coli, norovirus, salmonella and other primary sources of infections.
Where is an air steriliser suitable for use?
This model is designed for use in occupied areas, and comes in 2 sizes to purify and protect small, medium or large sized rooms. So whether you requie an unit for the office or reception area, then this air steriliser is for you.
Easily install and maintain it yourself
You can easily install the unit yourself because it plugs into a standard plug socket. Maintenance is simple and convenient because a flashing LED light will automatically notify you 7 days before the internal lamp and battery needs replacing.
After 12 months an alarm will regularly remind you that that lamp and battery need replacing. After 12 months and 15 days the alarm will sound every 15 minutes until the lamp has been replaced.
Why should I buy an air steriliser rather than an air purifier?
The HyGenikx Air Steriliser from Mechline is proven to kill viruses like norovirus, salmonella, and e.coli, and help to reduce infections, whereas an air purifier typically only captures unwanted airborne particles like dust, smoke and pollen.
- Dimensions 400(H) x 135(W) x 110(D) mm
- Weight 1.4kg
- Colour White
- Warranty RBD 1 Year Parts & Labour
- 24/7 INFECTION CONTROL – Kills disease causing airborne pathogens. Improves infection control for staff and visitors
- Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- KILLS INFLUENZA VIRUSES – Prevents the spread of viruses and bacteria
- Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
- Proven to deplete harmful Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua from surfaces to undetectable levels
- Improves infection control for staff and customers
- Low energy consumption, only 85 watt
- Easy to change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spurs
- 1.8m power cable