Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery
An invaluable unit for outdoor catering, events and exhibitions where mains water is not an option. This mobile station holds 10 litres of water per fill, enough for 85 hand washes – simply fill it up and plug it in, it’s that easy to use!
A foot-activated infrared operated sensor operates the tap without the need for direct contact with dirty hands – limiting the spread of harmful germs throughout your premises. An internal waste collection receptacle holds the dirty water discreetly until you’re ready to empty it out too.
This sturdy stainless steel unit comes with a built-in soap and towel dispenser that also doubles up as a rear upstand to protect against splashes. All are easy to wipe clean in seconds. The station is also mounted on large wheels, helping you move or position it with ease.
- Dimensions 1250(H) x 450(W) x 540(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 31kg
- Manual fill – ideal for sites without mains water access
- 10-litre capacity is large enough for up to 85 hand washes per fill
- Portable design allows the sink to be easily set up wherever you need it
- Infrared sensor operates tap without direct contact for improved hygiene
- Two wheels make moving or transporting the sink safe and easy
- 42degC temperature limit increases safety by preventing burn injuries
- Strong stainless steel design has a high resistance to general wear and tear
- Easy to clean and sanitise to keep in top condition during repeated use
- A simple but effective hand-washing solution for high footfall areas
- Supplied with an easy-to-install UK 3-pin plug