Powerful and effective, the IMC VQ 7 electric potato peeler helps you to save vast amounts of time in the kitchen. By rapidly spinning potatoes in the 7kg capacity chamber, skins are quickly removed, leaving your spuds ready for further prep.
Able to peel up to 50kg every hour, the VQ 7 is incredibly easy to use and can be positioned where it most benefits your kitchen – whether that’s on a countertop, over a sink or on a stand. Installation is simple too, as the rumbler only requires a normal three-pin plug alongside water and drainage connections.
How do electric potato peelers work?
Electric potato peelers are sometimes called “rumblers” as potatoes are quickly spun around in a chamber. The abrasive sides of the chamber and water flow helps to break down the skins, which are then simply washed down the drain.
Are potato rumblers noisy?
Generally, potato rumblers are relatively quiet in comparison to the hustle and bustle of a professional kitchen. It’s worth noting that the larger the potatoes, the noisier the unit will be.
Do electric potato peelers make potatoes smaller?
Yes, as potato rumblers will continue to ‘peel’ until switched off. Depending on the type and size of potatoes you use, it’s best to experiment with timings to find the sweet spot between perfectly peeled potatoes without excess wastage.
- Capacity 7kg
- Dimensions 500(H) x 650(W) x 380(D)mm
- Output 50kg/hr
- Power Type 180W. 10A
- Supplier Model Number VQ7
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 33kg
- Easy to install and clean
- Hygienic and strong stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Easy to use manual controls with timer
- Compact countertop design
- Can also be mounted sink top, pedestal or trolley
- Ideal for small to medium sized kitchens
- WRAS approved water inlet hose and air break