These blue colour-coded bottles from Jantex are for specific use in restaurants & bars, and each hold a maximum capacity of 750ml. Four main colours are used to separate areas of a venue as part of colour coded cleaning, which helps to stop the risk of spreading germs and bacteria across divided areas in an establishment; reducing the risk of illness or injury. As they’re supplied empty, these bottles can also be used to mix concentrated chemicals with water to create a diluted solution, saving you money on pre-made formulas.
The strong jet spray on the top of the bottle ensures maximum efficiency and reduces waste with a reliable, accurate nozzle that aids in covering the most surface area with each spray.
Please note: These are empty bottles designed to be refilled with cleaning solution.
- Capacity 0.75 Ltr
- Dimensions 292(H) x 116(W)mm
- Material Plastic
- Finish – external Transparent
- Weight 82g
- Colour Blue
- Colour coded heads for easy identification and enhanced hygiene
- Millilitre markings on bottles allow for simple dilution of chemicals
- Easy to use trigger spray
- Coloured trigger adheres to colour coded systems, reducing the spread of bacteria
- Box Quantity: 1