Note: Product now looks different; currently awaiting new image
These blue colour-coded bottles from Jantex are for specific use in restaurants & bars, and each hold a maximum capacity of 750ml. Four main colours are used to separate areas of a venue as part of colour coded cleaning, which helps to stop the risk of spreading germs and bacteria across divided areas in an establishment.
The strong jet spray on the top of the bottle ensures maximum efficiency and reduces waste with a reliable, accurate nozzle.
- Capacity 750ml
- Dimensions 265(H) x 110(W) x 90(D)mm
- Material Plastic
- Finish – external Transparent
- Colour coded heads for easy identification and enhanced hygiene
- Millilitre markings on bottles allow for simple dilution of chemicals
- Easy to use trigger spray
- Coloured trigger adheres to colour coded systems, reducing the spread of bacteria
- Box Quantity: 1