This powerful fast-acting floor stripper from Jantex easily strips away stubborn layers of floor polish and emulsion, leaving only a clean natural finish behind. The solution contains a highly-developed formula designed to remove old emulsion finishes with minimal foaming action so that it can be used manually or within a floor polishing machine. The formula is perfect for removing all signs of previous treatment on floors and to restore the original, natural finish of the material.
This solution is suitable for use on all hard floors apart from unsealed wood and cork floor coverings.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 275(H) x 190(W) x 130(D)mm
- Material Plastic
- Finish – external Opaque
- Weight 5.15 kg
- Hazardous Chip Codes R34, S1/2, S24/25, S26, S36/37/39, S28, S45
- Easily removes old emulsion finishes
- Low foaming
- Dilution ratio: 1:10
- Box Quantity: 1 x 5Ltr
- Use with pelican pump (GF368) for 25ml dosing
- For professional use only
- Suitable for use on all hard floors apart from unsealed wood and cork floor coverings