Tough on germs, but kinder to the planet – this kitchen surface sanitiser from Jantex Green will help you to maintain impeccable levels of hygiene while doing that little bit more for the environment. The eco-friendly formula is independently tested to the BS EN 1276 standard, killing 99.9999% of bacteria on your surfaces. It’s food-safe too, so you can use it in food prep areas as well as on your kitchen equipment.
Each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for a single cleaning task, so there’s no need for staff to guess or measure the amount of solution to use. This helps to make cleaning tasks that bit quicker, and will prevent any expensive chemical over-dosing. Simply fill your spray bottle with 750ml of water, add the sachet and shake for an effective, ready-to-use solution in seconds.
But that’s not all! By using 70% less packaging, these sachet pouches can give you up to 96% more storage space, and will significantly reduce your single-use plastic consumption to help you minimise your impact on the planet.
- Dimensions†210(H) x 120(W) x 50(D)mm
- Soluble sachets ensure easy usage – simply add into a bottle with water and shake
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical over-dosing
- Each pouch of sachets makes up to 10 x 750ml trigger sprays
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Uses 70% less packaging to reduce plastic consumption and create up to 96% more storage space
- Eliminates bacteria and leaves a bright, smear-free finish on all kinds of surfaces
- Tested to the BS EN 1276 standard for antibacterial performance – delivering a 99.9999% kill rate
- Non-tainting formula is perfect for use in food preparation areas, on all surfaces and kitchen equipment
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Zero-waste cardboard pouches are certified compostable to the BS EN 13432 standard
- Sachets’ PVOH material is colourless, odourless, biodegradable and non-toxic
- Perfect for use with Jantex’s CD816, CD817, CD818 and CD819 spray bottles (sold separately)