Keeping your washroom clean and fresh is essential for offering guests a great overall experience. This invigorating toilet cleaner from Jantex deeply cleanses and disinfects; removing lingering stains, limescale and surface rust from toilets made from ceramic, chrome and stainless steel.
This formula is best suited to washrooms and toilet facilities in hotels, restaurants and bathroom areas with high public footfall for powerful toilet cleaning tasks without having to spend too much of your valuable time.
How Does A Toilet Cleaner Work?
Toilet cleaners, such as this Jantex toilet cleaner, work by using highly acidic formulas to react with stains, scale, rust and other mineral deposits on your toilet bowls. This reaction will break down the deposits and make it easy for you to remove them with a toilet brush.
What PPE Do I Need For This Toilet Cleaner?
As this Jantex toilet cleaner is highly acidic, your staff should always wear suitable gloves to avoid the risk of irritation, burns and serious injury.
How To Use This Toilet Cleaner
To use this Jantex toilet cleaner, follow these three simple steps:
1. Remove the cap of the toilet cleaner and aim the bottle under the rim at the water outlets, then around the toilet bowl above the water level.
2. Leave the cleaner to work for 5 minutes, then scrub away any stubborn stains with a toilet brush.
3. To remove stains below the water level, force water round the S bend with the toilet brush and follow the above instructions.
- Capacity 1Ltr
- Dimensions 280(H) x 280(Ã)mm
- Material Plastic
- Finish – external Opaque
- Weight 1.06kg
- Hazardous Chip Codes S2, S26, S46, S50
- Contact Time: 5 Minutes
- The heavy-duty formula powers through stains, limescale and surface rust
- Free from fuming acids
- Features a pleasant parma violets scent
- The ready-to-use formula makes this toilet cleaner quick and easy to apply
- Suitable for cleaning toilets and urinals made from ceramic, chrome or stainless steel
- For professional use only