Prints up to 16 numeric digits over two lines of print. Clean and easy snap-in/pop-out ink roller and ‘open view’ window to inside for trouble shooting. Label Size 20 x 16mm. Free ink roller with each label pack. Labels sold separately.
How To Load A Price Gun
To load this price gun, follow these six simple steps:
1. Pull the latches back and swing the cover open completely. You should hear a click. Don’t force the cover past this click position.
2. To load a new label roll, tear off and discard the first 10 inches of labels and liner.
3. Place the label roll between the holders.
4. Drape the label across the labeller and centre it over the peel bar. Do not thread the label strip through any rollers. The supply should hang out 5-6 inches past the peel bar.
5. Close the cover.
6. Hold the labeller upside down. Squeeze and hold the trigger. Next, feed the label strip over the roller and into the large slot under the arrows. Hold the strip in place and squeeze the trigger eight times until the label strip feeds through the rear exit. Finally, remove any loose labels.
How To Fix A Jammed Price Gun
If this label gun becomes jammed, follow the below steps:
1. Open the cover and remove the label supply.
2. Remove any loose labels from inside the labeller.
3. Pull up on the supply guide to expose the backing paper path.
4. Remove any loose labels from under the supply guide.
5. Snap the supply guide back into place.
6. Close the cover.
How To Change The Ink Roller Of A Price Gun
Follow these five easy steps to change the ink roller of this price gun.
1. Open the cover part way.
2. Hold the labeller sideways over a bin while pushing the button to release the ink roller.
3. Hold your new ink roller by the stem.
4. Slide it onto the post and snap it into place.
5. Make sure the printhead knobs are all the way back and close the cover.
- Dimensions 210(H)x 200(W)x 60(D)mm
- Weight 210g
- Prints up to 16 numeric digits over two lines of print
- Ergonomic design