Checking the temperature of staff or customers is made safe and simple with this FT3010 Marsden medically certified, non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. The thermometer’s infrared technology means you can check the temperature of an individual without needing to make contact with them. This will help to limit the spread of illness-causing bacteria or viruses to keep all in your premises safe.
And thanks to a one-second response time, accurate temperature readings are delivered almost instantly – so you can check for signs of a virus and take action immediately.
Simple controls and a digital display make this forehead thermometer easy to use too, helping you to avoid the dangers of incorrectly reading temperatures.
- Material Plastic
- Temperature Range 22Â°C to 43Â°C
- Resolution 0.1Â°C
- Response Time 1sec
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 100g
- Colour White
- Meets the strict requirements of the Medical Devices Directive (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- The no-contact, infrared technology protects against the spread of bacteria
- A one-second response time ensures an almost-instant temperature reading
- Features a measure distance of 3-5cm
- Intuitive controls make the thermometer easy to use
- The digital display ensures clear temperature reading
- A 32 measurement memory means you don’t need to manually track your results
- An auto-power off function saves the battery life
- The lightweight design guarantees comfortable use
- Can even be used to measure the temperature of bath water, baby milk and surfaces