As a cost-effective option for any school, canteen, or diner, the Kelso cutlery range from Olympia provides an affordable alternative for any establishment that offers self-service dining. Boasting a simple yet sleek polished design, these knives are well suited to any style-wary eatery, with the understated finish allowing them to blend in with any dÃ©cor or style of your choosing – effortlessly spruce-up your table settings.
Strong, sturdy and dependable, the forks are made to last in any high volume business, meaning fewer replacements and greater value for money.
Made from 18/0 stainless steel, the knives can be used with any magnetised cutlery saving systems, making it easier for you to hold on to your utensils and reducing the cost of replacement bills.
- Dimensions 215(L)mm
- Material 18/0 Stainless steel
- Weight 650g
- High-polish finish adds a stylish touch to table settings
- Ergonomic handle allows for secure and comfortable use
- 18/0 stainless steel prevents lost cutlery when used with magnetic saving systems
- Supplied in a pack of 12 to ensure that you’re always stocked-up
- Sturdy construction allows for heavy, commercial use without damage
- Provides you with cost-effective cutlery that is sure to last
- 18/0 cutlery should be immediately dried by hand after each wash cycle