Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
The Polar G-Series double hinged door beer fridge is perfect for stylishly keeping your best sellers easily accessible and ready to serve.
With double-glazed hinged doors and energy-efficient LED lighting, this multipurpose chiller ensures the contents look their best whilst also reducing running costs. Effective chilling performance and digital controls make the fridge a reliable addition to any bar or pub.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently. Polar G-Series reliably keeps temperature in conditions up to 32¬∞C.
Is the G-Series suitable for storing wine?
Wine bottles can easily be stored in this cooler by adding handy wine shelves. These are available through the Spares and Accessories tab. Dedicated wine coolers are also available from Polar Refrigeration.
Where is the lighting located?
The light strip is positioned across the top of the unit, hidden behinds the doors. Once on, the bright LEDs ensure the contents of the cooler catch the eye.
Can this fridge be positioned on an uneven surface?
To an extent. The cooler features handy adjustable feet, which help to keep the unit level when positioned on uneven surfaces.
- Capacity 180 x 330ml bottles
- Dimensions 900(H) x 900(W) x 520(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 230W. 1.8A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2¬∞C to 8¬∞C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 62kg
- Colour Black
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Double glazed lockable doors
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting
- Optional wine shelves available (sold separately)
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬∞C to 38¬∞C