Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
If your back bar is short of space, the Polar G-Series sliding door beer fridge could be the perfect solution. Designed to maximise sales of bottled and canned drinks, the fridge keeps your best sellers attractively merchandised and ready to serve across four adjustable shelves. Efficient LED lighting and self-closing double glazed doors help to reduce running costs, whilst the solid commercial construction ensures long-lasting reliability. Easy to use, clean and maintain.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently. Polar G-Series reliably keeps temperature in conditions up to 32¬∞C.
Can Polar beer fridges store wine?
Polar back bar coolers are an excellent storage solution for most bottled beverages, as the digital controls give you the precision needed to keep the drinks at the perfect serving temperature. To maximise wine storage capacity, use genuine Polar wine shelves – code AF401.
How many bottles can the Polar back bar cooler fit?
This display fridge can fit a maximum of 180 standard 330ml beer bottles. If you plan to include craft ale cans, specialist ciders or cartons of juice, overall capacity will be affected. Each shelf is adjustable to help you best make the use of the available space.
Where are the vents on the Polar beer fridge?
The vents on this fridge are either side of the control panel. This means air is taken from the coolest part of the room, helping to reliably keep temperatures down in the fridge.
- Capacity 180 x 330ml bottles
- Dimensions 900(H) x 900(W) x 520(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 230W. 1.8A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2¬∞C to 8¬∞C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 62kg
- Colour Black
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Double glazed self-closing doors
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting
- Optional wine shelves available (sold separately)
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬∞C to 38¬∞C