The Polar G-Series slimline double door fridge is the ideal choice for smaller kitchens with limited space. At only 710mm deep, yet with an impressive 671 litres of effective storage, the Polar is perfect for maximising your chilled storage capacity.
Lockable self closing doors and high quality 60mm insulation adds both efficiency and security to the fridge, whilst the digital control panel ensures easy temperature regulation. Heavy duty castors and strong stainless steel construction enables simple positioning and effortless cleaning.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32°C.
What’s the total GN capacity of this G-Series fridge?
As standard, the fridge is supplied with runners to accommodate six full size (1/1) gastronorm pans. Additional pans can be added by fitting extra shelf supports which are available through the Spares and Accessories tab below.
Why is there a difference between capacity and usable capacity?
To provide the most accurate information, this site lists the capacity that the manufacturers advertise. Overall capacity is measured by the amount of space determined by the dimensions of the unit. Usable capacity is the total ‘real world’ space taking into account shelves, supports and other internal components.
How many shelf positions does this fridge have?
Each side could fit up to 19 shelves – that’s up to 38 shelves in total, although this number of shelves would reduce the overall capacity of the fridge.
- Capacity 960Ltr
- Dimensions 2000(H) x 1340(W) x 710(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Aluminium
- Output 800W. 4A.
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range -2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 165kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Cost £422.31 – Based on £0.13 per unit.
- 6 adjustable shelves and 2 floor shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Weight limit per shelf of 21kg
- Net Usable Capacity: 671Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C