Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
With a huge 770 litre usable capacity spread over four lockable doors, the Polar G-Series double gastro refrigerator is the ideal professional fridge if you’re looking for capacity, reliability and performance. The fridge is crafted from a high-quality, stainless steel that helps to reduce the risk of damage, whilst being easy to clean and disinfect when required – saving you money and reducing the risk of injury or illness.
Highly versatile, the fridge offers storage over six sturdy adjustable shelves, which can be swapped out for up to 20 double size (2/1) gastronorm pans (not included) – making it ideal for any large, commercial kitchens. Powerful fan assisted cooling ensures the contents are kept chilled at the precise temperature set using the user-friendly digital controller. To improve operational efficiency, the four stable doors help to reduce the amount of temperature lost during opening. Heavy-duty castors are used to allow for easy movement during cleaning or other transportation requirements, whilst the lockable design keeps this large unit safe and secure.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32¬∞C.
Can you store a mixture of 2/1 GN pans and shelving units at the same time?
Yes. This fridge unit is designed to allow for a wide variety of produce to be stored at the same time. Whether you want to separate each door for individual shelf or gastronorm storage, or just mix and match as you go, the fridge is ideal for all refrigeration needs.
Do you need to wait before plugging the fridge in for the first time?
We would always recommend leaving at least 12 hours before plugging in an upright fridge in for the first time. During transportation a
- Capacity 20 x 2/1GN (100mm deep)
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 1340(W) x 800(D)mm
- Dimensions – shelf size 530 X 640mm
- Dimensions – insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 600W
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range -2¬∞C to 5¬∞C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 180kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Cost ¬£438.95 – Based on ¬£0.13 per unit.
- 6 sturdy adjustable shelves & 2 floor protector shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Self-closing lockable stable doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net Usable Capacity: 770 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬∞C to 32¬∞C