Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
Ideal for quick sandwich or salad preparation, the Polar G-Series refrigerated servery keeps up to seven ¬º-size GN pans of ingredients perfectly chilled and easily accessible. With digital controls and robust stainless steel construction, the servery is both easy to use and effortless to clean.
The built-in continual evaporator and glass surround ensure hygiene and performance are maintained throughout your service, whilst the clever design ensures pans can be quickly swapped out without fuss. A highly effective countertop chiller.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32¬∞C.
What’s the maximum depth GN pan compatible with this chiller?
Each GN can have a maximum depth of 100mm, providing a total storage capacity of over 17 litres across the whole unit.
What are prep fridge spacer bars used for?
The fridge works at its best when there are no gaps between each of the GN pans. The spacer bars are used to plug gaps and help the fridge work efficiently.
Can the unit be used without the glass sneeze screen?
Yes, the glass can be removed if not needed, although for hygiene it’s reccomended to keep the glass in position.
- Capacity 7 xGN 1/4 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1500(W) x 330(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material 304 stainless steel
- Power Type 150W, 220-240V, 1A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2¬∞C to 8¬∞C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 57kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- 7x 1/4 GN capacity (GN pans sold separately)
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Glass sneeze screen surround
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up
- Some assembly required (glass)
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬∞C to 43¬∞C