With its huge gastronorm pan capacity, the Polar G-Series refrigerated servery topper is ideal as a self-service salad station or as part of a food preparation line.
Offering impressive cooling performance, the Polar topper can even keep food perfectly chilled when ambient temperatures reach as high as 32¬¨‚àûC. To further improve food hygiene, the topper also includes a convenient glass surround.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32¬¨‚àûC.
Does water pool in the base of this fridge?
As a display fridge, it’s unlikely that food will be kept in the unit for longer than a day. As such, there isn’t enough time for condensation to build up to any great extent. A continual evaporator helps to reduce water build-up, but with the GN pans removed, it’s easy to clean and dry the inside if needed.
What’s the total storage capacity?
The topper can hold a total of nine 1/3rd size GN pans with a depth of up to 100mm – that’s over 33 litres of chilled storage capacity.
- Capacity 9x 1/3 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 2000(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Output 230W. 1.6A.
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2¬¨‚àûC to 8¬¨‚àûC
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 79kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- 9x 1/3 GN capacity (GN pans sold separately)
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Glass sneeze screen surround
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up
- Some assembly required (glass)
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬¨‚àûC to 32¬¨‚àûC