Perfect for busy kitchens with limited space, the Polar U-Series two door chef base fridge offers outstanding performance, functionality and durability. Featuring a powerful forced air cooling system, the fridge delivers effective, even and efficient cooling inside, ensuring your food is always stored at the right temperature. The durability and stability of the Polar chef base allows other equipment such as griddles, chargrills and convection ovens to be stored and used on top, helping you make the most of the space in your kitchen.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43Â°C.
- Capacity 1/1GN
- Dimensions 650(H) x 1360(W) x 700(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 150
- Refrigerant R600a / 95g
- Temperature Range -2Â°C to 8Â°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 82kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost Â£460.27 – Based on Â£0.13 per unit.
- Lockable castors for easy positioning
- Off Cycle Defrost
- Intuitive digital controls
- 50mm insulation
- 1 adjustable shelf per door
- Effective forced air cooling system