Optimise the space in your kitchen with the Polar U-Series 3 door chef base fridge – a highly reliable and sturdy chilled storage solution. At nearly 1.8 metres wide, the fridge offers a generously-sized surface to house your heavy appliances – making sure you can keep your ingredients close to hand without having to move between cooking stations. Cooling itself is provided by a highly effective forced air system, delivering impressive refrigeration capability, even when kitchen temperatures reach up to 43¬¨‚àûC.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43¬¨‚àûC.
- Capacity 1/1GN
- Dimensions 650(H) x 1795(W) x 700(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 155
- Refrigerant R600a / 95g
- Temperature Range -2¬¨‚àûC to 8¬¨‚àûC
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 106kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Cost ¬¨¬£517.21 – Based on ¬¨¬£0.13 per unit.
- Lockable castors for easy positioning
- Off Cycle Defrost
- Intuitive digital controls
- 50mm insulation
- 1 adjustable shelf per door
- Effective forced air cooling system