A superb choice for bars and pubs with limited space, the Polar G-Series slimline bottle cooler helps to maximise sales of chilled bottled or canned beverages. At only 448mm wide, the beer fridge still offers a generous internal capacity whilst reliably keeping drinks chilled, perfectly merchandised and ready to serve.
Attractive LED lighting helps to draw the eye to the contents, encouraging revenue-generating impulse purchases, whilst the powerful fan-assisted cooling ensures drinks are kept chilled, even when the door is being opened frequently.
The Polar is also easy to use and clean thanks to simple dial controls and sturdy steel and glass construction. The double-glazed glass also helps to make the cooler more efficient, significantly reducing running costs.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently. Polar G-Series reliably keeps temperature in conditions up to 32 deg C.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Brand: Polar
- Capacity: 300Ltr
- Dimensions: 1900(H) x 448(W) x 680(D)mm
- Material: Painted Steel & Glass
- Power: 145W
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Temperature Range: 2 deg C to 8 deg C
- Voltage: 230V
- Warranty: 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Product Weight: 71kg
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves maximise storage capacity
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 16 deg C to 32 deg C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 4 deg C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market.Â A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly dial temperature control
- Reversible double glazed door