Make sure your customers are protected from the dangers of allergens with this Puracycle reusable label pack. Colour-coded purple and featuring a large design, these labels are easy to identify and give you plenty of space to record important information about allergens. This will help you to follow food hygiene legislation and keep your guests safe when working with potentially harmful ingredients.
The pack features a total of 20 x reusable allergen labels, 3 x marker pens and 2 x bamboo cleaning cloths. When used with the marker pens, the innovative three-layered design means the labels can withstand hot or cold temperatures and cleaning in the dishwasher without the ink erasing. This means each label can be reused for up to a year, saving you money on single-use labels while also reducing the amount of paper waste you produce.
Made entirely from renewable and durable bamboo, the included cleaning cloths are also sustainable, long-lasting and highly effective at tackling stains. This gives you a practical and eco-friendly alternative to traditional cleaning cloths.
- Features a polypropylene film top layer, synthetic paper middle layer and waterproof-adhesive bottom
- The reusable labels help to cut wastage and save you money
- The reusable design means you only need to label your containers once per year
- Colour-coded purple and featuring a 20% larger design for accurate allergen labelling
- Simply write on the labels and wash off the text when you’re finished
- To erase, apply wet friction to the labels with a cloth, sponge or scrubber
- The labels are made to last approximately 500 dishwasher cycles
- Each pack of 20 equals the same amount of uses as 10,000 standard labels
- The marker pen ink will stay on through steam, condensation, freezing water and boiling water
- The markers have not been tested on animals, making them vegan-friendly
- The cloths are made entirely from renewable, biodegradable bamboo
- The self-cleaning bamboo fibres naturally expel grease, oil and other soiling with water