Serve your food-to-go in practical and sustainable packaging with this pack of 250 x 985ml Colpac microwavable food boxes.
The paperboard base and polypropylene lining makes these food boxes microwave-safe at 800W for up to five minutes. This means you can prepare and serve your takeaway dishes in the same packaging for a more efficient service. The polypropylene lining also makes the boxes leak-resistant, allowing you to serve wet or saucy dishes without fear of leaks.
A sturdy paperboard base also gives these boxes great strength, keeping your food-to-go safe and secure when delivered to customers.
What Makes These Food Boxes Sustainable?
Because they’re made from recycled kraft paperboard, these boxes are kinder to Earth’s finite resources than traditional plastic packaging. Switching to the boxes will therefore help you take steps towards a greener food service operation.
Can I Recycle These Cartons?
Yes, this paperboard and polypropylene build allows the boxes to be recycled where the correct facilities exist. To be accepted for recycling, you must make sure the boxes are free from sauces, grease or food waste as this soiling will contaminate the process.
What Can I Serve In The Food Boxes?
Everything from pasta and curries to salads and fast food are suitable for use in these boxes – thanks to the leak-resistant design.
- Capacity 985ml
- Dimensions 58(H) x 185(W) x 103(D)mm
- Weight 210g
- Colour Kraft
- The boxes are made from recycled kraft paperboard and feature a polypropylene lining
- These boxes can also be recycled after use
- The recycled material makes the boxes kinder to Earth’s finite resources
- The strong paperboard material keeps food safe and secure
- The polypropylene lining makes these boxes highly leak-resistant
- This polypropylene lining also makes the boxes microwave-safe at 800W for five minutes
- The kraft material gives these boxes an organic look
- A simple tuck-and-fold design ensures easy packaging
- Supplied fully assembled
- These cartons are not freezer-safe
- Suitable for serving hot, cold, wet and dry food
- These cartons are ideal for packaging pasta, salads, rice dishes and fast food