Add an eco-friendly touch to your food-to-go service with these 228(W) x 155(D)mm Vegware compostable bagasse clamshell hinged meal boxes. As they’re made from recycled, waste sugarcane, these takeaway boxes can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill, instead turning your packaging into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
This renewable bagasse material also means the boxes have a minimal impact on Earth’s natural resources, and emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives. So they’ll help to minimise your impact on the planet, even if you can’t compost them!
Bagasse is a breathable material too – meaning these hinged food containers won’t trap condensation. This will help to keep your fried foods deliciously crispy for longer. The white material also makes for a great neutral backdrop, allowing all the vibrant colours of your curries, salads and street food to stand out and wow customers.
- Dimensions 74(H) x 228(W) x 155(D)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 28g
- Colour White
- Renewable, recycled bagasse material is kinder to Earth’s finite resources
- Bagasse can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These boxes emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- Bagasse won’t trap condensation, so food stays crispy for longer
- White material provides a great neutral backdrop for your vibrant food
- Can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- Heat-resistant material means the boxes can serve food up to 85Â°C
- These boxes are not microwave or freezer safe
- Perfect for festivals and food markets