Say goodbye to soggy takeaway food with these 228(W) x 150(D)mm Vegware compostable bagasse clamshell hinged meal boxes. Made from recycled sugarcane, these bagasse takeaway boxes are highly sustainable and will fully compost within 12 weeks when sent to commercial composting facilities. As such, these meal boxes will help you to reduce your business’s environmental impact, send less waste to harmful landfill sites and show customers you really care about important global issues.
Bagasse is also a breathable material. This means any steam created can escape, ensuring your fried foods stay deliciously crispier for longer.
- Dimensions 65(H) x 228(W) x 150(D) mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 27g
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Greener alternatives to polystyrene boxes
- Bagasse is an incredibly renewable and sustainable material
- Has a lower carbon footprint than plastic alternatives
- Grease resistant
- Breathable material prevents your dishes from becoming soggy
- Attractive for festivals and food markets