If you want your home-baked bread to stand out from the crowd, make sure you use this oval proving basket from Schneider. It is expertly designed to ensure your dough rises to its full potential during this critical stage of the bread-making process, achieving the perfect texture and flavour before being placed in the oven. The natural rattan also leaves an attractive spiral pattern in the dough – a homespun aesthetic touch your customers will love.
Before first use, spray the inside slightly with an enzyme-free releasing agent to protect the rattan, and dust with flour. The basket can be cleaned every four weeks using a brush without water. Then place the basket in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature between 120Â° and 140Â°C to sanitise.
- Dimensions 90(H) x 130(W) x 250(L)mm
- Dimensions – internal 250(L)mm
- Material Rattan
- Supplier Model Number 201400
- Weight 250g
- Colour Ivory
- Made from 100% natural rattan for an attractive shape and pattern
- Saves the warmth of bread dough and absorbs moisture
- Helps your dough rise to its full potential
- Develops flavour and texture before placing dough in the oven
- Ensures even fermentation for an even and crispy crust
- Easy to clean and maintain for top performance and long-lasting use