Serious about baking bread? If you need a banneton that adds a touch of class to your batches, this 500g round rattan proving basket from Schneider is just what you’re looking for. The basket leaves an attractive spiral pattern in the dough, adding a homespun aesthetic touch that looks fantastic. It’s also expertly designed to excel in the critical stage of the bread-making process, helping your dough to develop flavour and texture before going into the oven.
Before first use, spray the inside slightly with an enzyme-free releasing agent to protect the rattan, and dust with flour. The basket can be cleaned every four weeks using a brush without water. Then place the basket in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature between 120Â° and 140Â°C to sanitise.
- Capacity 500g
- Dimensions 75(H) x 190(Ã)mm
- Dimensions – internal 190(Ã)mm
- Material Rattan
- Supplier Model Number 201200
- Weight 180g
- Colour Ivory
- Made from 100% natural rattan for an attractive shape and pattern
- Saves the warmth of bread dough and absorbs moisture
- Helps your dough rise to its full potential
- Develops flavour and texture before placing dough in the oven
- Ensures even fermentation for an even and crispy crust
- Easy to clean and maintain for top performance and long-lasting use