Made with natural rattan, this 750g bread proofing basket allows your dough to ferment, developing texture and flavour before going into the oven. Once dusted with flour, the basket is ready to house your dough, leaving an attractive spiral pattern which is highly desirable in baking. The basket is also easy to clean and keep hygienic, as it only requires a hard brush and cold water wash. It can also be dried in the oven, ensuring it is thoroughly clean and ready for next use.
Before first use, spray the inside slightly with an enzyme-free releasing agent to protect the rattan, and dust with flour. The basket can be cleaned every 4 weeks using a brush without water. Then place the basket in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature between 120° and 140° C to sanitise.
- Dimensions 80(H) x 120(W) x 200(L)mm
- Dimensions – internal 200(L)mm
- Material Rattan
- Supplier Model Number 201302
- Weight 170g
- Colour Ivory
- Made of 100% natural rattan
- Saves the warmth of bread dough and absorbs moisture
- Ensures even fermentation for a nice, even and crispy crust
- Can be used in fully automated or industrial production environments
- Easy to clean