Make hygiene a priority, with the Suma Bac D10 cleaner and sanitiser solution. This highly-concentrated sanitiser is best used in food preparation areas, kitchen surfaces or medical facilities where cleaning and disinfectant is required simultaneously. The solution contains surfactants which target and destroy micro-organisms living in both soft and hard water conditions – providing excellent hygiene with each use.
Thanks to the concentrated formula, this cleaner and sanitiser can be diluted to suit the cleaning task required. Not only does this ensure excellent cleaning results with each and every task, but reduces the amount of solution that you use whilst cleaning – giving you a long-lasting and cost-efficient cleaning solution.
Once applied to the desired area, the solution leaves behind a clean and sanitary surface that continues to protect your kitchen equipment and reduce the amount of further cleaning required. This product can also be used with the pelican pump (GF368) to administer 25ml doses if required.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Material Plastic
- Finish – external Transparent
- Weight 13.2kg
Hazardous Chip Codes R38-41-50
- Powerful formula thoroughly cleans and disinfects in one quick action
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria within 30 seconds – 5 minutes for fast, hygiene results
- This cleaner and disinfectant is food-safe, perfect for commercial kitchens
- Concentrated solution delivers a fantastic cost-per-use
- The concentrated formula also means less packaging waste is created
- Each 5Ltr container will make approximately 250-500 x bottles or 50-100 x buckets for long-lasting use
- Tested to the BS EN 14476 standard for effectiveness against enveloped viruses
- Conforms to the BS EN 1276 standard for antibacterial performance
- Contact Time: 30 seconds clean, 5 minutes dirty
- Dilution Ratio: 1:25 – 1:100 depending on the level of soiling
- Suitable for use on all hard surfaces and equipment
- Use with the Jantex pelican pump (GF368) for 25ml dosing