The red mini looped Syntex coloured yarn and socket is suitable for use in washrooms and bathrooms. Machine washable in temperatures of up to 90°C, this mop head is hygienic and rot free so there will be no bad odours. The colour coded socket and yarn allows for easy identification and avoids the risk of cross contamination. Use with a colour coded sieve bucket or wringer which will remove any excess water held in the mop head.
This mini mop head has been designed to fit the SYR red interchangeable handle (L347) as part of the colour coded cleaning system.
- Dimensions 14″(Ø)
- Material Pre-shrunk syntex
- Supplier Model Number 920132CH
- Lasts up to 200 washes (up to 90°C)
- Unique Syntex looped and hollow fibre for fast dirt pick-up and water release
- Absorbs grease and oil, so is ideal for kitchens and food areas
- Colour coded fixed socket
- Light as a socket mop
- For use with a sieve bucket (CC087) or wringer (M884)
- Suitable for use with a colour coded interchangeable handle (L347)
- CHSA accredited