Serve slushies and smoothies in a way that’s kinder to the Earth, using these Vegware domed compostable cold cup lids. Because they’re made entirely from plant-based PLA, these domed lids can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from harmful landfill sites, instead turning your packaging into compost that’s used to grow plants!
This renewable, plant-based material is also far kinder to Earth and its natural resources than oil-based plastic alternatives. So even if you can’t send them to commercial composting centres, switching to these lids will still help to reduce your impact on the planet.
And thanks to the domed design, you’ve got plenty of room to fill your cups with whipped cream and other toppings – so you can add high-margin drinks to your menu that customers are sure to love. The PLA material also offers superb clarity, making it easy for all of the vibrant colours in your drinks to stand out.
These domed lids are fit for use with the GH014 and GH015 Vegware compostable cold cups (sold separately). They’ll also fit any other cold cups in Vegware’s 96-Series range.
- Dimensions 44(H) x 96(Ã)mm
- Material PLA
- Weight 3g
- Colour Transparent
- Renewable, plant-based PLA material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- PLA can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These lids emit less carbon during production than oil-based plastic alternatives
- High-clarity material allows customers to easily see your drinks
- Domed design and straw hole is perfect for smoothies and slushies
- Domed shape also gives you plenty of room to serve toppings
- PLA material makes the lids suitable for use with food and liquids up to 40Â°C
- These lids are not widely accepted for recycling
- Fits the GH014 and GH015 Vegware cold cups (sold separately)
- Will also fit any other cups in Vegware’s 96-Series range