Serve your delicious juices and soft drinks in a way that’s kinder to the environment, with these flat Vegware compostable straw slot lids.
What Makes These Lids Environmentally Friendly?
Because they’re made entirely from a plant-based material, these PLA lids can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will divert more of your waste away from landfill and turn the lids into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants. The plant-based PLA material is also kinder to Earth’s natural resources than traditional plastic. So even if you can’t send the lids to industrial composting centres, they’ll still help to reduce your impact on the environment.
What Are The Other Benefits Of These Lids?
The PLA material offers great clarity – making it easy for customers to see the vibrant colours of your delicious drinks.
Which Cups Can I Use With These Lids?
These lids are suitable for use with the GH014 and GH015 Vegware compostable cold cups (sold separately). The flat lids will also fit any other cold cup within Vegware’s 96-Series range.
- Dimensions 10(H) x 96(Ã)mm
- Material PLA
- Weight 2g
- Colour Transparent
- PLA is a compostable, plant-based alternative to traditional plastic
- Fully composts in under 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Greener alternatives to traditional plastic
- Made with sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic alternatives
- The lids are lightweight yet strong
- The clear material makes it easy for customers to see your delicious cold drinks
- These lids are not widely accepted for recycling
- The lids fit 255ml / 9oz, 340ml / 12oz and 455ml / 16oz Vegware compostable cold cups
- For use with GH014 and GH015 (sold separately)
- The lids will also fit any other cups in Vegware’s 96-Series range
- Great for food markets and festivals where zero waste is important