Present your dips, sauces and toppings in a more Earth-friendly way with these 4oz Vegware compostable cold portion pots. As these portion pots are made from renewable, plant-based PLA, they can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill, instead turning your packaging into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants!
This renewable, plant-based material means the pots also have a small carbon footprint and are not stripping the planet of its precious natural resources. So even if you can’t compost them, switching to these portion pots will still help to reduce your environmental impact.
Not only highly sustainable, the PLA material offers excellent clarity too. This will ensure all the vibrant colours of your vibrant dips and snacks stand out and wow customers.
These portion pots are made for use with the matching Vegware lids (GK104 – sold separately). Pairing these pots with the lids will create a tight seal to help prevent leaks, while also allowing them to stack for more space-efficient storage.
- Capacity 120ml
- Dimensions 48(H)mm
- Material PLA
- Weight 3g
- Colour Transparent
- Renewable, plant-based PLA material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- PLA can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These pots emit less carbon during production than oil-based plastic alternatives
- High-clarity material allows customers to easily see the pots’ contents
- 4oz capacity is perfect for serving cold toppings, sauces and bite-size snacks
- These versatile pots can even be used to store and display food samples
- PLA material makes the pots suitable for storing food and liquids up to 40Â°C
- The pots are not oven or microwave safe
- These pots are not widely accepted for recycling
- Made for use with the Vegware GK104 cold portion pot lids (sold separately)