Bring sustainability to your food-to-go service with this pack of 500 x medium Colpac compostable kraft food trays. Because they’re made from recycled paperboard, these kraft trays can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you to send less waste to landfill, and instead turn the food trays into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
As they’re made from a recycled material, these food trays are kinder to the planet and its finite resources too. So even if you can’t send them to commercial composting facilities, switching to these trays will still help to minimise your impact on the environment!
And thanks to the thick material, these food trays are suitable for serving both hot and cold dishes with plenty of sauces or dressings. So whether you want to package salads or fast food, these trays will be able to handle the job.
Are These Trays Recyclable?
Yes, the paperboard material means these trays can even be recycled after use – as long as they’re free from heavy food soiling. Packaging that’s covered in fat, oil, grease or food debris will be rejected as this soiling can contaminate the recycling process.
- Dimensions 42(H) x 139(W) x 148(D)mm
- Material Paperboard
- Weight 3.9kg
- Colour Kraft
- Recycled paperboard material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The trays can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- Paperboard material means the trays can even be recycled after use
- Kraft colourway gives these trays a delightfully organic look
- Open design is perfect for serving fast food, snacks and finger foods
- Paperboard construction makes the trays suitable for both hot and cold food
- Thick material allows you to serve sauces and dressings without risk of leaks
- Can be stacked for space-saving storage
- Supplied nested for quick filling and packaging
- These trays are not microwave or freezer safe
- Perfect for festivals, mobile caterers and event catering