Ideal for any green-minded sandwich shop, bakery, cafÃ©, cafeteria or high street retailer, these Vegware compostable kraft sandwich wedges are incredibly functional and offer a more sustainable alternative to plastic sandwich boxes. Made from sustainably-sourced kraft paperboard and boasting a water-based lining and plant-based PLA window, these sandwich wedges will fully compost in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility. As such, these sandwich boxes will reduce the amount of waste you send to landfill, improve your business’s green footprint and ensure you meet consumer demand for eco-friendly food packaging.
The water-based lining of these wedges makes them highly grease-resistant, preventing leaks while also preserving the quality of your sandwiches for longer. The premium paperboard construction also makes the wedges strong and robust, protecting your sandwiches from knocks and drops.
- Dimensions 930(H) x 72(W) x 680(D)mm
- Material Paper and PLA
- Supplier Model Number VWST65
- Weight 14g
- Colour Kraft
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Made from strong and sustainably-sourced kraft paperboard
- Compostable water-based, grease-resistant lining prevents leaks
- Plant-based PLA windows enable easy viewing of contents
- Design uses less board and PLA without compromising on quality
- Back closure allows for neat side-by-side merchandising
- Supplied flat to save space