Serve your food-to-go with a sustainable touch, using this pack of 1000 x large Vegware compostable kraft sandwich bags.
What Makes These Bags Earth-Friendly?
The bags are made from sustainably sourced paper and feature a plant-based window, so they can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill, instead turning your used packaging into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
These renewable materials also mean the bags have a minimal impact on the planet’s natural resources. So they’ll still help to improve your green footprint even if you can’t send them to industrial composting facilities.
Can I Recycle These Bags?
While PLA can technically be recycled, many facilities won’t accept these bags as the windows can be difficult to process. As such, it’s better that you send these bags to industrial composting centres where possible.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve In These Bags?
The bags are safe for serving food with temperatures of up to 40Â°C, making them perfect for packaging cold sandwiches, pastries and baked goods. The PLA window also ensures great product visibility to make sure your food-to-go really stands out.
- Dimensions 10(H) x 254(W) x 254(D)mm | 1/2 x 10 x 10″
- Material PLA & Paper
- Supplier Model Number VNWB10
- Weight 3g
- Colour Kraft
- These bags are made from sustainably sourced kraft paper
- The bags also feature a plant-based PLA window
- These renewable materials make the bags kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The bags can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use
- The PLA window ensures great product visibility
- The kraft material gives the bags an organic look
- Suitable for serving food at temperatures of up to 40Â°C
- Made in the UK
- These bags are not widely accepted for recycling
- Ideal for packaging sandwiches, pastries and cookies