Carve through meat and poultry effortlessly with this 310mm Swiss Victorinox carving knife. Featuring a razor-sharp edge and an elongated construction, this knife makes slicing through the toughest and largest joints of meat effortless. The attractive rosewood handle is comfortable to hold, and provides a secure grip when wet or dry – allowing confidence with every cut.
Crafted from high-carbon stainless steel, the knife is easy to clean by-hand after use, as well as being highly durable to most of the wear and tear that occurs within a commercial kitchen – saving you time on cleaning and money on replacements.
This knife is not suitable for dishwasher use.
- Dimensions 447(L)mm | 17_(L)”
- Material Ice-tempered high carbon stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56Â°
- Weight 260g
- Colour Brown
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp, and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Attractive and comfortable rosewood handle
- Handwashing recommended