With a razor-sharp, stainless steel blade and riveted rosewood handle, this filleting knife from Victorinox is incredibly agile; allowing you to navigate bones with precision and achieve professional results. The knife is designed to make light-work of filleting tasks and provide excellent control through the toughest of preparation. The stainless-steel construction provides excellent durability and an easy-to-clean design – saving you both money and time.
Not only does the wooden handle add a stylish touch to your kitchen, but is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably within your hand. This makes it ideal for lengthy cutting tasks by reducing the risk of aches, pains or injuries.
- Dimensions 289(L)mm | 11½(L)”
- Material Carbon Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 70g
- Colour Brown
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp, and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Attractive and comfortable wooden handle
- Handwashing recommended
- Flexible blade
- Not suitable for dishwashers