Powerful. Reliable. Effective. The single phase Classeq D500 Duo WS commercial dishwasher combines flexibility with exceptional washing performance to ensure your cutlery, crockery and utensils are sparkling clean after every cycle. With its large 500x500mm basket capacity, you can wash up to 18 full-size dinner plates per load with the option of 3, 5 or 8 minute cycles as required – delivering a rapid turnaround of fresh equipment to keep every service running smoothly.
Front-mounted, four-button digital controls and self-cleaning functionality makes operation simple, whilst self-diagnostics technology provides vital machine status feedback to help keep the machine running at optimal performance. For efficiency, the durable double-skinned construction prevents heat loss and also reduces noise. Inside, the machine features a drain pump and WRAS approved air gap to allow for flexible installation, as well as an integral water softener which reduces the likelihood of internal lime scale build-up – essential if the machine is installed in areas with medium to hard water.
This dishwasher delivers a rinse temperature of 82 deg C for 12 seconds, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial dishwasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
- Brand: Classeq
- Dimensions: 845(H) x 570(W) x 605(D)mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 6.58kW. 30A
- Supplier Ref: D500 DuoWS – 30A
- Temperature Range: 55 deg C to 82 deg C
- Voltage: 220-230V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 55kg
- Large useable wash chamber height: 343mm – perfect for plates and utensils
- Three cycles for eco, normal or intensive washes – only use the chemicals and energy you need
- Time-saving, easy-clean stainless steel design
- Standby mode for further energy efficiency
- Built-in adjustable chemical dosing pumps for consistent wash results
- Rinse booster pump improves washing performance
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Made in Britain
- One flat basket, one plate basket and eight-compartment cutlery basket included
- Double-skinned door reduces heat loss and noise, saving energy and lowering running costs
- Intuitive digital control panel and display makes operation and training easy
- WRAS compliant air gap – adheres to regulatory standards