Wash hi-ball, wine or pint glasses with the compact Classeq G350 glasswasher, the ideal solution for small pubs, cafes and restaurants. Able to effectively wash and rinse up to 12 pint glasses per load (360 glasses per hour), the glasswasher features simple user-friendly digital controls and a double-skinned door to improve operational efficiency.
The G350’s compact design ensures the machine is suitable for businesses where space is limited. This makes it great for front of house use, such as under the bar.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70 deg C, guaranteeing effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses.
Please note: this unit must drain water to operate and only drains down using gravity (see diagram). If the drain outlet is level or above that of the drainage point of the machine, an external pump will be required. A drain hose is supplied with this machine to connect to a floor drain pipe.
Please also note that if this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
- Brand: Classeq
- Dimensions: 660(H) x 410(W) x 517(D)mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 2.85kW. 13A
- Supplier Ref: G350-13A
- Temperature Range: 55 deg C to 70 deg C
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 32kg
- Up to 360 pint glasses an hour for efficiency
- Temperature Range 55 deg C to 70 deg C for maximum hygiene
- Two wash cycles – standard or intensive to save energy
- Supplied with two open baskets for glass storage
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle for efficiency
- Made in Britain
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets
- User-friendly digital controls for ease
- Double-skinned door reduces noise
- Compact for where business space is limited