Wash hi-ball, wine or pint glasses with the compact Classeq G350 glasswasher, the ideal solution for small pubs, cafes and restaurants. Able to effectively wash and rinse up to 12 pint glasses per load (360 glasses per hour), the glasswasher features simple user-friendly digital controls and a double-skinned door to improve operational efficiency.
The G350’s compact design and built-in drain pump ensures the machine is easy to install in areas where space is limited – especially useful in smaller hotel bars or pubs.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70 deg C, guaranteeing effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses.
Please note that if this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately).
- Brand: Classeq
- Dimensions: 660(H) x 410(W) x 517(D)mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 2.85kW. 13A
- Supplier Ref: G350P-13A
- Temperature Range: 55 deg C to 70 deg C
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 32kg
- Up to 360 pint glasses an hour for efficiency
- Temperature Range 55 deg C to 70 deg C for maximum hygiene
- Two wash cycles – standard or intensive to save energy
- Supplied with two open baskets for glass storage
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle for efficiency
- Built-in drain pump. Pumped drain height (from machine base): 420mm
- Made in Britain
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets
- User-friendly digital controls for ease
- Double-skinned door reduces noise
- Compact for where business space is limited