By using advanced washing technology, the Classeq G500P commercial glasswasher provides fantastic washing results and an exceptional 750 glass per hour maximum capacity. Built to satisfy the needs of larger pubs, clubs, cafes, bars and restaurants, this professional glasswasher owes its high speed to its compact design, which allows it to heat up faster, wash quicker and reduce running costs. Double layered door construction reduces noise disruption to staff and customers whilst the small size of the unit makes it convenient and simple to position in any front of house. Fitted with a drain pump to allow for flexible installation.
This glasswasher delivers a rinse temperature of 70 deg C, a temperature that won’t be reached when handwashing. As such, cleaning your equipment with this commercial glasswasher is the only way to guarantee effective sanitation when washing – ensuring staff and customers are protected against transferrable viruses. Once cleaned, we recommend storing your equipment in the wash basket to reduce contact and handling.
Please note: if this machine is used in a medium or hard water area, an external water softener is required (sold separately). This unit is powered with a hardwired three phase connection.
- Brand: Classeq
- Dimensions: 845(H) x 550(W) x 605(D)mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 6.58kW. 3 Phase
- Supplier Ref: G500P-3PH
- Temperature Range: 55 deg C to 70 deg C
- Voltage: 380-415V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 44kg
- Generous useable wash chamber height: 343mm
- Assisted self-clean and drain down cycle
- Energy saving standby mode further reduces running costs and improves energy efficiency
- Built-in chemical dosing pumps – no need to manually dose
- Made in Britain
- Minimum requirement of 2 bar incoming water pressure
- Supplied with two open baskets
- Double skinned door reduces heat loss and noise – saves energy
- Intuitive digital control panel and display – easy to use
- Two wash cycles – standard or intensive – save energy during low demand times