Serve your food-to-go in reliable and practical packaging with these small Colpac recyclable kraft gable boxes.
Made from sturdy paperboard for extra strength, these gable boxes will ensure your takeaway sandwiches, pastries and fast food stay protected in transit. The strong material also allows these boxes to carry large portions without breaking or ripping.
Strong handles make these boxes easy to carry, so there’s no risk of drops when customers and staff are transporting food either.
Can I Store Hot Food In The Boxes?
Absolutely! These boxes are suitable for carrying food at temperatures of up to 90°C. This makes them perfect for storing everything from cold deli goods to piping hot takeaways.
Are These Boxes Easy To Assemble?
Yes, the simple push-and-tuck design means the boxes can be put together in no time, so you’ll always have packaging on hand during those busy services.
Are These Boxes Recyclable?
Yes, the paperboard build means the gable boxes can be recycled after use. Recycling these boxes will help to divert waste away from landfill and into more sustainable disposal streams.
However, you must make sure the boxes are free from food waste, oil or grease as this soiling will contaminate the recycling process.
- Dimensions 97(H) x 228(W) x 122(D)mm
- Material Paperboard
- Weight 510g
- Colour Kraft
- These carry boxes are made from strong paperboard
- The boxes can be recycled after use
- The kraft material gives these boxes a natural look
- Made with easy-to-carry handles
- The sturdy paperboard material keeps food secure when in transit
- This strong material also allows them to carry heavy loads
- Suitable for carrying cold and hot food up to 90°C
- Supplied flat for space-efficient storage
- The push-and-tuck design makes assembly easy
- Ideal for transporting sandwiches, baked goods, takeaways and fast food
- Perfect for supermarkets, takeaways, delis, bakeries and markets