Add a sustainable touch to the presentation of your sauces, dips and snacks, by switching to these Vegware compostable cold portion pot lids. Because they’re made entirely from plant-based PLA, these portion pot lids can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will divert waste away from harmful landfill sites, instead turning your packaging into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
The renewable, plant-based material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources than traditional plastic too. So even if you can’t send them to commercial composting centres, switching to these lids will still help to reduce your impact on the environment.
But that’s not all! The PLA material offers great clarity – allowing all the colours of your vibrant sauces and snacks to stand out and wow customers.
These lids are made for use with the GK103 and CR706 Vegware compostable cold portion pots (sold separately). Pairing with the pots will create a tight seal to preserve freshness and stop your condiments and sauces from leaking.
- Dimensions 7(H) x 73(Ã)mm
- Material PLA
- Weight 1g
- Colour Transparent
- Renewable, plant-based PLA material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- PLA can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These lids emit less carbon during production than oil-based plastic alternatives
- High-clarity material allows customers to easily see your sauces and dips
- Pairing with the matching pots will stop leaks and enable easy stacking
- PLA material makes the lids suitable for use with food and liquids up to 40Â°C
- The lids are not oven or microwave safe
- These lids are not widely accepted for recycling
- For use with the GK103 and CR706 Vegware compostable cold portion pots (sold separately)