Take small steps towards a more eco-friendly operation by switching to these Vegware compostable cold portion pot lids.
What Makes The Lids Earth-Friendly?
The renewable PLA material! Because they’re made entirely from plant-based PLA, the lids will fully compost within 12 weeks when sent to a commercial composting facility. This will divert waste away from landfill and turn the lids into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants. The renewable, plant-based material is also kinder to Earth’s natural resources than traditional plastic. So, even if you can’t send these lids to commercial composting centres, they’ll still help to reduce your impact on the environment.
What Are The Other Benefits Of These Lids?
As functional as they are Earth-friendly, the lids are also fully transparent, making it easy for your staff or customers to view the contents within.
Which Pots Can I Use With The Lids?
These lids are made for use with the GK103 or CR706 Vegware compostable cold portion pots (sold separately). Pairing with the pots will create a tight seal that helps to stop your condiments and sauces from leaking.
- Dimensions 7(H) x 73(Ø)mm
- Material PLA
- Weight 1g
- Colour Transparent
- PLA is a compostable, plant-based alternative to traditional plastic
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Environmentally friendly substitutes to traditional plastic
- Made with sustainable and eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic alternatives
- Perfect for food and liquids up to 40°C
- The clear material ensures full product visibility
- These lids are not widely accepted for recycling
- For use with the GK103 and CR706 Vegware compostable cold portion pots (sold separately)
- Pairing with the matching pots will help to stop leaks and enable easy stacking