Serve your soups, stews and porridges in a more Earth-friendly way with these flat Vegware compostable hot food pot lids. As they’re made from plant-based CPLA, these lids can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. By sending these lids for composting, you and your customers can help to reduce the damaging environmental effects of landfill sites – instead turning your used packaging into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
The renewable, plant-based CPLA material also means these lids are kinder to Earth’s natural resources and have a smaller carbon footprint than oil-based plastic alternatives. So even if you can’t compost them, switching to the lids will still help to minimise your impact on the planet.
And thanks to the heat-resistant CPLA material, the lids can be safely used with a huge range of hot and cold foods too. So whether you’re serving up piping hot broths or frozen desserts, these versatile Vegware lids will be able to handle the job.
- Dimensions 10(H) x 90(Ã)mm
- Material CPLA
- Weight 3g
- Colour Clear
- Renewable, plant-based CPLA material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- CPLA can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These lids emit less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- Clear messaging reminds customers to dispose into composting streams
- Heat-resistant CPLA material makes the lids safe for use with hot food
- The sturdy CPLA material also makes the lids resistant to cracking or splitting
- Can also be used with cold food for added flexibility when serving
- “Caution Hot” message ensures customers take care when handling packaging
- Fits the 6oz and 8oz Vegware compostable food pots (sold separately)